Saturday, December 21, 2013

Top 5 from Guerlain

1. Without a doubt, the one and only foundation I purchased and repurchased, Lingerie De Peau (I'm in the shade 02 Beige Claire)


2. The best complexion enhancer out there with the perfect bronzy glow, Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in 03 Brunettes


3. For a day to day eye that is more interesting than conventional browny nudes, here comes my beloved Ecrin 4 Couleurs in 04 Les Bois De Rose.


4. For the most interesting nighttime smoky eye, I adore and highly recommend the Ecrin 4 Couleurs in 05 Les Gris


5. Don't you all know the answer by now? It just has to be it, my favorite lipstick ever, the Shine Automatique in 265 Pao Rosa


Overall, I couldn't recommend any other brand as strongly as Guerlain, I just adore this brand, and I have adore their products, very high quality as they perform in such a superb impeccable way. I am very curious to know what your Guerlain favorites are, so make sure to list them down below in order for me to see and try if I haven't yet tried it, as well as for others. I don't feel like Guerlain gets enough love for how amazing it is, so I have kind of taken it upon myself to spread Guerlain's love, so lets all take part in this and share what we think Guerlain makes like no other!

No comments:

Post a Comment