Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dior Hydra Life Sorbet Cream

I have stated earlier (during the winter) that I did not like this moisturizer due to the fact that it did not moisturize my skin enough at the time. However, now that the weather has changed, I decided to give this cream a second shot. I really do like it right now. I think this is just not meant for severely dry skin, because its not overly moisturizing. I think it basically offers the average moisture that normal skin would need, but if the skin was dry, it will probably need an extra boost. I do like it over my Dior Capture Totale serum, I feel like it absorbs faster than just by itself, and it makes my face glow, though its completely not greasy. I havent settled for a moisturizer yet, since I did have like a ton of samples that I was using, and I still have like a dozen more. I would love to give the Givenchy Hydra Sparkle moisturizer a go just to compare  if I still like the Givenchy one better, but so far I've been really pleased with this moisturizer, it was definitely a pleasant surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment