1. Makeup cleansing sheets of any kind: Whereas the idea of a big sheet to remove your makeup with may sound easy and delightful, the truth is that its not really a good idea at all. First of all, they are not efficient enough to remove your makeup entirely, as all of the kinds I tried left some residue. Second of all, I find them to be harsh and drying, and I tried some that were meant for dry and sensitive skin, and none of them worked well. So, the whole concept behind this kind of makeup remover is unappealing, at least to me, and I would recommend removing your makeup with either a balm , or some kind of an oil based cleanser, or even olive oil, which will force you to wash your face afterwards, and of course they're much more gentle. Not to mention that the wipes that were for dry or sensitive skin gave me dry patches on my cheeks, and the made my lips peel so badly.
2. Dior Capture Total Eyes Essential Super Boosting Eye Zone Super Serum: My main complaint is the smell, it just smells BAAAAAAD! It works fine, but I started really hating it when I received a sample of a different eyes serum that worked better and smelled really good.
3. Chanel Les 4 Ombres in 34 Eclosion: The colors are absolutely stunning, but when you apply them on your eyes, the pigmentation is just doesnt stand up to the expectations, and they creased on me faster than any other eyeshadow formula I've tried before (Guerlain, Dior, YSL, Lancome, and Estee Lauder). I used to love the softness of it, but its pretty much the worst overpriced makeup item I own.
4. Dior Hydra Life BB Cream: Lets just say that the more I used it, the more I realized how orange it is. I cant use it alone, I always apply a thin layer of it to eventually use it up, and I apply my regular foundation on top of it.
5. Maybelline Gel Liner: I was really excited to get a black liner, but its very hard to apply, and difficult to apply (unless you're having a good "eyeliner day"), and most of all, I find the maybelline liner to dry out so quickly, and it doesnt stay put on the waterline or the lower lash line! The more I used it, the more I really hated it, and also because black is so harsh...