Wednesday, August 7, 2013

5 Products I'd Miss in My Collection

1. Lola by Marc Jacobs: I ran out of it recently, and everyday, I wake up and I try to get anything out of it, its just divine, and I miss it so much! This, I will definitely repurchase.

2. Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation: When I ran out of it, I was determined to try something else, and I did, but I just missed it, and I repurchased it again.

3. YSL Glossy Stains: I had one, and each time I go by the counter (which doesnt happen often, since there is no YSL counter nearby), I get one, now I just have two because I've been to YSL counters only twice, but I would run and purchase new ones if those run out!

4. Guerlain Shine Automatique in 265 Pao Rosa: I mentioned earlier that I had multiple of these, and the last one of this shade is halfway through! I wear this lipstick like nobody's business, I would definitely purchase the same shade over and over again!

5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer: I love it, it covers so well, stays all day, and looks natural despite its heavy coverage. This is one of the products I know I'll repurchase, its remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment