Saturday, February 8, 2014

YouTube Valentine Week #2: EssieButton

We're one day closer to Valentine, and we're adding another person to this YouTubers love series. And for today, we have another gooooorgeous young woman whom I'm sure we all know! Beautiful Estee, how can we not love her.

Again, Essie, if you're watching this, you should know that those videos of yours are so uplifting, you're one of the funniest people I watch, and I hope that one day we will know each other, because truth is you are one of my favorite people in this whole wider world!

So, guys, just in case anyone is unfamiliar with the stunning lady we're talking about today, Estee is a beauty and fashion YouTuber and Blogger, and much more! Her videos are like the perfect dessert, they're not too sweet, not too frosty, they're juuust right! Her taste in everything is really beautiful, I personally have a thing for her hair! I think that she does a really great job at combining high end and drugstore, and that I think is one of the things that set her apart from many YouTubers I watch. She also started a Vlogging channel not so long ago, which I'll link later on.

I think my favorite EssieButton videos are her GRWM, but I also looove her Brand Focus, her monthly favorites, her Tag videos, and whenever she does collaborations with other YouTubers. She also does some really fun non-beauty favorites, and sometimes she has her boyfriend do some videos with her too, and her beautiful dog! I think her videos are very genuine, you really get a feel of who she really is, which is not always the case with many YouTubers. Not to mention the fact that she manages to make a point with some unconventional comparisons or associations, and I love it when she goes her own way describing things, she makes me laugh but she also manages to be be very comprehensive too! In short, you're up to a load of entertainment and useful knowledge all in the same time!

Her blog is also very well written and looks really clean. Her posts are obviously written by her, but somehow even though reading her blog is one of my favorite things to do, I'd rather listen to her and watch her rather than read! But I am still a subscriber, and I dont let a post go by without reading it!

So here are some of my favorite EssieButton videos:









And here's a link to her blog as well as her vlogging channel:
http://www.youtube.com/essiebuttonvlogs
http://www.essiebutton.com/

If you love EssieButton like me, please share this post so that hopefully she'll read this and know that people from the Holy Land really really love her!
Oh and Estee, if you find this post, you've just made my day. And I hope you don't mind me posting some of your videos here, I just want to share the reasons why I think you're awesome! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment