1. Orphan (2009): When people adopt a kid, they shouldn't expect him/er to be perfect, but there are lines in which no one must cross. A couple adopt a girl, and they welcome her in their home and treat her wonderfully. But sometimes there's more to a kid that meets the eye.
This movie features Vera Farmiga, Peter Sargaard, and some more.
2. Identity (2004): What happens when the past is mixed with the present, and what becomes of people with identity disorders. Where's the limit between reality and imagination. How do we tell the difference, and how do we know what is real and what is not. This is a very interesting must watch for all of us thriller junkies.
This movie features John Cusack, Ray Liotta, and some more.
3. Godsend (2004): When people's agony becomes other people's triumph, and when this agony is used to repair someone else's misfortune, this is a recipe for a good thriller. When a child is lost, can it be replaced? Should it be replaced? This is what you're about to find out in this great thriller.
This movie features Robert DeNiro, Greg Kinnear, and some more.
4. Passengers (2008): Life after death may just be another life, but how do we tell the difference, how does one know that s/he is dead? This may be a movie that talks about life after death, but it might just simply be life.
This movie features Anne Hathaway, Patrick Wilson, and some others.
5. The Forgotten (2004): Even though this is too sci-fi for my liking, I still think this is a great movie. One day, a woman wakes up to a world where a huge portion of her past was completely deleted, people she thought she knew didn't recognize her, and the family she thought she had never existed. She is on her own trying to get her life back in a world where no one believes her. A great movie indeed.
This movie features Julianne Moore, Dominic West, and some others.
Pictures aren't my own, nor do I claim that they are.