Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dior Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Velvet Peony Extract

I have mentioned this product before in my blog and my YouTube channel (which you should check out and subscribe to, of course!), and I love it, but it seems like I've never actually devoted a blog post solely to tell you guys why I think this product is awesome.

In an attempt to keep this review short and directional, I'll start by saying that this is a cleanser that fulfills all of the standards or expectations I look for in a cleanser.

This is what the tube looks like

The first of my cleanser needs is obvious, I want it to cleanse my face really well. Even when I'm wearing heavier makeup, I find that after I remove my makeup and then use this to cleanse my face, my face will be really clean, and a proof to that is a little to try and use a makeup remover over your cleansed face, and if the cotton pad is still clean, then that means that your face is. However, I do not apply makeup remover over a my freshly cleansed face, I'm just suggesting a way of you testing whether your cleanser really works or not.

Writing on the tube

Second of all, I do not want my face to feel tight and dry afterwards, which I found was the case with many other cleanser. This leaves my face feeling clean, yet comfortable. Usually, cleansers that cleanse your natural oils off of your face make your skin produce more oil to compensate for the loss, but if your cleanser doesn't do that, then your face is probably balanced. This is a great cleanser for all skin types, definitely!

Its a squeeze tube, yay!

Thirdly, I prefer using a cleanser on my eyes too to remove excess makeup remover, mascara, or whatever unwanted things that may still be there on my eyelids. But a cleanser that would burn my eyes is not an option, as you might imagine. But this amazing cleanser doesn't hurt my eyes, and it does the cleansing job superbly.

This is how it looks straight out of the tube, on my dry hand

Last but not least, I am not find of cleansers that lather up, they make breathing a little difficult for me and its just not nice. Not to mention that for a product to lather up, it will need ingredients that aren't healthy for your face, and they tend to make my skin feel super dry and tight. This one really doesn't lather, I can breathe while cleansing, and it doesn't have those foaming nasty ingredients. Win win situation.

Without water

So yeah, to conclude, I highly recommend this, and I think I will be repurchasing it over and over again until it stops being produced. Another randoms conclusion, I am horrible at keeping things short and directional!

With water

What is your favorite cleanser? Or have you tried this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment