Thursday, June 5, 2014

An Upcoming Tutorial: PLUMS

I love plumes, and I love Guerlain Les Bois De Rose quad so so much! to declare my love even more, I decided to do yet another "tutorial" using this particular quad and a combination of other things I love, such as my favorite lipstick of all time, Guerlain Shine Automatique in 265 Pao Rosa!
I had already planned to do some "tutorials" using some of the new items I got last month, and to make that happen, I will be using the new foundation brush, my new Nars blush in Sin, and the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate, as well as the Maybelline Rocket Mascara and possibly the liquid liner I detest!

Anyway, to be honest, the focal point of this tutorial is to have an excuse to wear plummy shades again after wearing them constantly for about a week thanks to the gorgeous Metallic Pomegranate and Sin!

Here's a sneak peek into the upcoming tutorial! GET EXCITED!


No comments:

Post a Comment