Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My 10 Summer Beauty Essentials & Absolute Must-Haves

Since I will be doing a video about this, I thought I shouldn't ramble too much and exhaust you guys with reading my long long long long posts, and all I want to do is show you the product and its swatch/es!
Oh, and before I go, I have completely excluded all my Guerlain favorites because I want to do a "5 Guerlain Summer Must Haves" post too!

Some products are new, others are old... Anyway, here we go!


1. Lancome Blush Subtil Palette in Nectar Lace:





2. Tom Ford Cheek Color in 03 Flush:





3. YSL Creme De Blush in 02 Powdery Rose:





4. Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Cognac Sable:





5. YSL Pure Chromatics in 13:





6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Gold:





7. Dior Addict Fluid Stick in 551 Aventure:





8. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 06 Pink Pong:





9. Dior Nail Varnish in 537 Riviera:





10 Ga-de Crystal Glow Nail Enamel in 480 Purple Paradise:





I Hope you enjoyed the footage and got inspired! I'll link the video once I upload it so subscribe to my channel and keep an eye out for the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment