Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Favorite SkinCare Product of ALL TIME!

The title says it all, it is the best skincare thing that you can get your dehydrated skin, its the most moisturizing, pleasant, and nourishing thing in the whole wide world.

ITS THE GUERLAIN SUPER AQUA-LOTION REPLUMPING TONER-HYDRATION, RADIANCE






I love this thing so much, and it has really done great things for my skin. To start, I must say that this is not meant to cleanse your face, but its meant to hydrate, plump. and give your face a healthy look. I had some really dehydrated spots on my cheeks, and like after the first day of using this (morning+night), they have completely vanished, like magic! I cannot rave enough about it, it makes my skin glow, it makes all the other skincare items I use afterwards feel so much better, and go a lot smoother than ever. I think this is a miracle worker. the only downside I can think of is the price, it's quite expensive, but I am honestly hooked on it, and I will repurchase this over and over and over again. I only use half a pump per use, and its enough to go over my entire face as well as down my neck, its awesome, and the great thing is the the pump is quite control friendly, meaning that it is easy to control the amount of product you get. It can be used on a cotton pad, or you can just apply it with your own hands, which I prefer. The smell  is quite pleasant, even when I tried it on my mother, she picked up on it and admired the scent, however, its not too strong and overwhelming, it feels fresh, and it leaves your face looking quite glowy and healthy looking, and very soft and smooth, its incredible. I have never loved any of my skincare items this much, nor have I felt such a pleasant feeling after application. I am very happy I finally got it, and  out of all of the skincare items I own, this is the one I most advise people to try, especially people with dry-normal skin, because I dont know how this will work on people with oilier skin types, but what I do know is that even those with oily skin need hydration, and this is truly amazing at providing the skin with it. I definitely recommend it, and I will absolutely repurchase this as long as its in the market, and I think my mother really loved it as well!

In terms of packaging, it comes in a plastic bottle, you can see how much you have left, which is awesome for people who are hooked on this and cant survive a day without it. The pump as I mentioned is quite nice because it is easy to control, and what is even better is that it can be turned on a lock mode, which means that it'll be great for travel. Its quite lightweight as well. The lid isnt the most secure one, but since the pump can be locked, it's not that big of a problem. I think the packaging could have been made out of glass, since after all it is a luxury product, and luxury brands such as Guerlain are famous for their elaborate, chic, and rather hefty packaging, but I think the product looks chic regardless, and with skincare items, packaging is less important for me.

Overall, I think this is a perfect toner, it gives you everything that you could have asked for and more, and it is definitely worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment