Sunday, March 2, 2014

Saving Up For More Tom Ford Products

I am one of those people who feels a need to shop often. One of the things I love shopping for is beauty products, high end beauty products. It may not be a shocker to anyone who has come across my blog before that I love me some Guerlain, Dior, and Tom Ford. The only problem is that I almost have everything I want from Guerlain, and I am not super satisfied with my Dior collection, but I am content. But when it comes to Tom Ford, I live in a country that only sells Tom Ford perfumes, and not even the full line, but at least we do have Violet Blonde and Black Orchid. Anyway, so when I travel, or whenever anyone else is travelling, I ask for some Tom Ford products. So, I have been saving up for more. I thought I'd share with you a list of the products I want that are on my wishlist. So, here we go!

Eyeshadows:
  1. Titanium Smoke
  2. Cognac Sable
  3. Golden Mink
Lipsticks:
  1. Wild Ginger
  2. Flamingo
  3. Violet Fatale
  4. Scarlet Rouge
Blushes: (I already have Flush and Wicked)
  1. Love Lust
  2. Frantic Pink
Nail Polishes:
  1. Indian Pink
  2. Ginger Fire
  3. African violet
Brushes:
  1. Cream Foundation Brush
  2. Eyeshadow Contour Brush
  3. Cheek Brush
  4. Eyeshadow Blend Brush
  5. Smokey Eye Brush
  6. Eyeshadow Brush

I know it sounds like a lot of products. I don't plan to get them all at once, but that is the plan. Hopefully, I'll be able to save up enough money to get these beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment