Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Best Makeup Challenge Ever

Hello fellow beauty lovers, today, I want to challenge you and share with you a secret that allows me to use every makeup products that I have. The challenge is sweet and simple, all you have to do is the following. If you have a large makeup collection, get yourself an empty little container, and every week, pick up 5 products that you havent used in a while, and try to use at least one of them every day that you wear makeup. Don't choose five of the same type of product, so get like one lipstick, a bronzer, just a good variety of products. If your collection is not so big, you can either take 3 products a week, or 5-7 products a month, and try to use at least one of them a day! This will help you use up the makeup you have, as well as it can potentially lead to rediscoveries and falling back in love with at least 1-3 items a week! This is what I have been doing, and I have loved it, and I am back to using many products I havent used in absolutely ages.

If you would love to see weekly posts of the products I have added into my must use basket, please let me know by giving this post a like or click that +1 button. And if you end up accepting my challenge, let me know what products you will rediscover.

Anyway, I will be posting a video of my monthly rediscoveries over on YouTube next week, so definitely check out my channel and subscribe for instant updates.

PS. I have uploaded my foundation routine if you'd like to see it in action, and here's a link to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment