Friday, March 21, 2014

The Princess Tag

The Princess Tag is a tag in which you must choose your favorite luxury item for each category. I BELIEVE it was created by Tati on YouTube, and I will link her video below for you to watch, of course, as well as my own video of course. So I decided to jump on the wagon myself and do it too! I skipped a couple categories, added some, kind of customized it to my "beauty preferences". Before we get going, if you have read any of my posts or watched some of my videos, then you shouldn't be surprised by the selection of products I have picked out. Also, all of the products mentioned here are luxurious, but they're not necessarily my favorite, I talk all about that more in the video, since I do give like the briefest review of each of these products over there.

SO HERE WE GO:

Most Luxurious Primer: Guerlain L'or


Most Luxurious Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau (mine is in the shade 02 Beige Claire) - Fave


Most Luxurious Concealer: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear concealer


Most Luxurious Under Eye Brightener: Guerlain Precious Light - Fave


Most Luxurious Powder: Guerlain Meteorites Perles D'azur - Fave


Most Luxurious Bronzer: Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in 03 Brunettes - Fave


Most Luxurious Blush: Tom Ford Cheek Color in Wicked - Fave


Most Luxurious Highlighter: Lancome Limited Edition Highlighter Blush


Most Luxurious Eyeshadows: Dior Colour Couture in 454 Royal Kaki, Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs in 04 Les Bois De Rose - Faves



Most Luxurious Lipstick: Guerlain Rouge G in 60 Gabrielle


Most Luxurious Gloss: Dior Gloss Addict in Merveille (limited edition)


Most Luxurious Perfume: Tom Ford in Violet Blonde


Most Luxurious Skincare Product: Dior Hydra Life Silk Cream (sorry, but this one is empty... #WELL_LOVED) - Fave


Most Luxurious Nail Polish: Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer in So Vain 


Most Luxurious Tool: Dior Cheek Brush



Tati's video: (ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL!!!)


My video:


No comments:

Post a Comment